Burlison & Grylls
By walwyn - January 16th, 2010
Apprentices with Clayton & Bell, with the help of the architect George Bodley, John Burlison (1843–91) and Thomas Grylls (1845–1913) started their own company in 1868. After the death of Thomas Grylls the company was run by his son Thomas Henry (Harry) Grylls (1873-1953). The company effectively stopped trading after all the records were destroyed when the permises were bombed in 1945.