Henry VIII and Catherine of Aragon - Coughton, Warwickshire

Share this

Arms of Henry and Catherine, Coughton Warwickshire

 

The central tracery panels of the east window in the church of St. Peter Coughton contains the Arms of Henry VIII (RH) and Catherine of Aragon (K). This window must have been installed before their divorce in 1533. The other tracery panels contains other emblems associated with Henry VIII and the Tudors.