Haig, Henry

walwyn Tue, 02/09/2010 - 11:32
Share this

Henry Haig studied painting and sculture at Wimbledon School of Art between 1945 and 1950. From 1952 to 1955 he studied stained glass at the Royal College of Art. After teaching in schools for five years, he opened his own studio.1

 

The windows below are in St Leonard's parish church, Priors Marston, Warwickshire.

 

priors marston
priors marston

 

tags