Sibylla - Coughton, Warwickshire
Of these three Sibyls the central figure in the blue gown and a purple cloak, and holding a lantern is "Sibylla Persica". In the green gown and red mantle and holding a sword is "Sibylla Europa", and in the green gown and blue and red mantle holding a cradle is "Sibylla Samia".
Before 1825 these figures were in the north-east window of the north chapel, and dated 1530. They have since been moved the east window of the chancel, which originally contained scenes from the "Last Judgment". Their heads were re-set in the seventeenth century.