Attributed to John Wakeham (d1549), the last abbot of Tewkesbury, the 'Wakeham' Cenotaph, actually mid fifteenth century and pre-dates the abbot by about 100 years. The effigy is a gisant as a decomposing corpse and the canopy was modelled on the throne of the House of Lords.
Tomb of Hugh de Northwold (d1245). Bishop of Ely from 1229-1254.
This carved alabaster monument of Bishop John Stanbury contains his effigy and has saints and angels as mourners carrying shields around all sides. Unfortunately the heads of the angels were chipped off during the reformation.